Will the training affect productivity, is it disruptive?
Our qualifications are designed for the workplace, by mapping your in-house training programmes, productivity downtime will be kept to a minimum
How long will it take to complete the qualification?
This depends on the level of competency of the employee and any training requirements.
How much will it cost?
It may not cost anything. There are different types of funding therefore the cost may be met in part or full. Where there is no funding, costs will be recouped from the benefits of training your employees. For information about our fees, contact our customer services team.
What are the benefits to an employer of taking on an apprentice?
- Apprenticeships are a tried and tested way to recruit new staff, re-train or upskill existing staff or people returning to your business after a break
- Learning can often be done in your workplace, meaning minimal disruption and maximum impact
- They help you tackle skill shortages in your business
- Up to 100% funding could be available to support Apprenticeship programmes within your business (you will still need to pay the apprentice's wages)
- They provide you with a spare pair of hands to carry out everyday tasks
- They can be tailored to specific job roles, making them flexible to the needs of your business
- Provide you with the skilled workers you need for the future
- They're a great way of attracting people with fresh new ideas
- They provide a strong foundation to your staff base and show your commitment to the future development of your business
- It can encourage a culture of learning
Why should we invest in qualifications for our employees who may leave?
By showing your commitment, it shows belief in the value of your employees and inspires loyalty which increases the likelihood of staff retention.
What commitment is required from the employer?
You will need to allow your employees time to be trained and assessed in order to complete their qualification. We will work with you to ensure that the delivery methods are efficient and effective.
If you have a question that is not covered by this FAQ category, call 0121 270 5100 and a member of our customer services team will be please to help.
Alternatively you can email a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org