The Financial Skills Partnership (FSP) previously the Financial Skills Sector Council (FSSC) are a team of specialists that offers solutions to industry wide issues regarding talent attraction and skills development. They work in partnership with employers, education, Government and other stakeholders to help raise skill levels in the financial sector and build the talent pipeline.
The FSP covers four main financial sub-sectors:
- Accounting, Bookkeeping and Payroll
- Credit Management
- Providing Financial Services
- Providing Financial Advice and Mortgage Advice
The FSP manifesto includes:
Back to associates page
- Using their unique and impartial position as the employers voice on skills to shape and influence policy.
- Working with the industry, the FSP facilitate the creation of skills and competence which meet the needs of employers and employees.
- Promoting finance, accountancy and financial services as a career of first choice.
- Supporting employers in developing and retaining a skilled workforce, whilst promoting equality and diversity at all levels.
- Using their industry insight to identify, interpret and articulate future skills needs, whilst supporting the industry to achieve its skills vision.